sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Lack

And I don't want to let it die,
I don't want to see it die,
I won't.

I still remember you,
so hard to understand,
that whenever I look at the moon,
it goes blood-red, and remember it all again.

I was mad, so what?
Maybe I'm not mad, but all of you are.

And then the song goes major, but minor again,
switch the tune, back to major,
back to minor,
tonality...

And now i'm sad,
but happy at a time.

Looks like you're falling, but get back to run when in the air,
and a soldier walks the field, back, the moon.

It's so big, it was reached, SHE was reached once,
but what now?

"Don't end!"

I see a skull, is it behind me?
Then why I see this all again...

And i saw it again...

I was laid, I was sad and crying, but not anymore.
In the middle of night.
And suddenly a thunder crosses the sky.
And another one, countless times.

A storm approaches, but nothing bad's gonna happen,
right?

I hear the storm getting closer, thunders and lightnings, and lightings and thunders.

Dear God, take me back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario