viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

I dream a world

Where i can fly, meet the sky.
Like a blooming flower in heaven, sorrounded with clouds of angels with one wing,
cutting edge the air, blowing up the air.
And laving noting but a narrow line.

I dream a world where i can dance with the angels in the skies,
and once the ballet of death is done, finish up the fight.

Let me be free, let me fly away to the boundaries of the world,
escape the gravity, avoid the sun, and crash the space.

Hit the air like an engine in fury, like a blurry in my view,
like a darkened sight, like a shadowed view.

I see them falling to the earth, i see them leaving haeven.
I see them fighting, i see myself within.

The dawn at midnight, the sunrise at the dusk.
The twilight at one a.m.

Warriors open up your wings, enslave the cel,
fight till' the end, do not fall down like the angels,
because you're the reapers of doom,
the deamonslayers, the never-falling ones!

I guide you, i lead you, i protect you,
i fight for you.

After the ages pass, and the earth sleeps under a blanket of withe.
The clouds darken the sky. And far in heaven snow falls again.
Times of turmoil shall pass, dawn fills our hearts with light,
our hopes rises with the brilliant sun,
and sun rises with faith into the tomorrow,
and we march on to death.

After we're all done for, once we're all cursed,
closed, damned and doomed,
untill the last one of us falls to earth with the angels
untill i fall, and fail.
Our faith will rise us again, we will stand up again,
take off again, come back again, untill we're all dead,
and then in the cage of pandora a wind will blow us away.

My tail has the wind, my wings have the ascendence, the pervalescence,
the spirit of survival and the spirit of revival flow through me,
and untill we're all dead and under the ground,
our coffins won't close.

Now there are no clouds in sky, but it's still dark, millions of winged angels fly untill the dawn that never comes, it's our army of damned souls.
Our army of haeven avengers, our number is legion, our leme is freedom.

And untill we're not all buried, we will never desist.
Rise again my fellow men, brothers, companions...

Rise again...

And again...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario